Welcome to Universal Studios Florida! Where major motion picturs come to life! After opening in 1990, USF became a hit destination for Orlando residents and other tourists. Nowhere else in the world can you fly with ET, soar with The Simpsons, and help the Men in Black take down aliens in the middle of New York City! Six different areas of the park and one million different experiences. See the stars and ride the movies. Only at Universal Studios Florida.
-Where the old Universal Studios Florida globe used to be is now a patch of grass by the pathway by the new globe.
- The only Universal Orlando attraction that has had a closing ceremony when it closed was Kongfrontation, which closed on September 8, 2002, and is now Revenge of The Mummy.
- The only attractions that are still here from when the studio opened in 1990 are Jaws The Ride, ET Adevnture, Universal's Horror Make-up Show, and Lucy a Tribute.
- Twister Ride it Out is the most powerful indoor twister ever created.
- Revenge of the Mummy might have taken the place of Kongfrontation in 2002, but there are still some clues left by Kong: Look for a few shattered bananas, gold coins featuring Kong, and in the treasure room, a 3 foot tall statue of Kong.
- Nickelodeon Studios has been closed since 2005. But, if you go to the doors behind the stairs at the Sharp Aquos Theatre exterior, the "PRODUCTION CREW ONLY" sign hasn't been changed and still has the Nickelodeon look. Also, check outside in the bathrooms. They still have a very Nickelodeon color scheme.
- We all know that the original Universal Studios Florida globe had been gone for years now. But, did you know that Coolio, sang the Kenan and Kel theme song inside the old globe?
This is an always up to date list of every attraction at Universal Studios Florida.
1. Shrek 4- D
10. JAWS The Ride